During Tuesday's fitness, the sprinting we had to do around the tree, then to the back entrance, really tested my stamina. I found it extremely tiring, and it made it especially hard to do the exercises in the middle of the gym. That was all because I was completely out of breath. My partner and I really pushed ourselves and tried to go around the gym as fast as we could, getting the most exercise out of the workout. In the end, I was really heated up and my back was drenched in sweat. I thought it was a very challenging workout.
It's nice to hear that you tested your stamina and that you worked hard.your blog is quite descriptive keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteNice work, don't try to go over what you can't do, pace yourself and you would be able to do more in the end
ReplyDeleteWhich of the activities inside the gym did you find the most challenging? What are you learning about your body when you push hard like this? Seeing any changes?
ReplyDelete